Venga Localization knows that the success of a project depends heavily on the people managing it. We hire only the most qualified professionals for our team of project managers, with years of localization experience. The localization workflow may differ for each and every project, so we strive to keep you informed of progress at all times. Venga Localization project managers are committed to overseeing the following project phases:
- Internationalization testing
- Source content assessment
- File analysis
- Use of translation memory (TM) for competitive pricing.
- Project preparation
- Pre and post-processing of source files for translating/editing/proofing (TEP)
- Detailed scoping of projects for accurate project planning and delivery deadlines
- TM and Terminology/Glossary management
- In-context linguistic review
- Testing and bug tracking
- Desktop publishing (DTP)
- Client Review
- One-on-one contact between client and Project Manager ensures optimum final results and client satisfaction
- Final delivery
You can never be sure when an urgent matter might arise during a project. Here at Venga, we take pride in being available to our clients no matter what time zone you may be in. We follow a distributed organization model, strategically placing account and project team members around the globe, whilst all using a central cloud-based workflow automation system, Venga SecureFlow. Working with Venga Localization, you can rest assured that someone is always available to attend to your project needs.