Talent Management and Human Capital Management
Reaching across the globe usually means developing international teams to get the job done. As an employer of staff and contractors across the globe, Venga Localization understands the many issues employers face in communicating effectively with international teams. Not only must you be concerned with accuracy, speed and cultural context, you must also adroitly work within the labor laws and regulations of other countries. Benefit from Venga’s international team to achieve the following:
- Localize training materials, including handbooks, employee information websites, online and live training materials and more.
- Routinely include localization in your annual updates of employee and contractor materials.
- Make sure your company conveys policies, processes, job duties and standards in a culturally sensitive way.
- Translate mandatory human resource materials, including forms, leave documents, policy manuals, contracts and agreements.
- Develop training materials to help US-based managers work successfully in other cultures, understand issues in context and explain matters effectively.
- Get quick assessments and coaching from Venga Localization consultants on cultural context, linguistic issues and more.
- Ensure documents are in appropriate context for different professions, levels and disciplines within your organization.
Typical projects include:
- Employee handbooks
- Internal training
- Internal websites/intranets
- Career websites
- Job descriptions
- Process documents and job aids
- Policies and procedures archives